INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 4 amberjack fillets (each 1inch thick)
- 7 oz. asparagus
- 1 pepper
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 spring onions
- Lemon peels
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- After having peeled the asparagus, pepper, zucchinis and spring onions, slice them vertically with a fairly uniform thickness, to help even out the cooking.
- Put a little oil in the pan and lightly fry the vegetables. Season with salt, pepper and coarsely chopped basil and set aside.
- Wipe the pan with a paper towel and heat again. Cook the amberjack (skin side down) for 4-5 minutes. Turn off the heat and cover the slices with a lid or aluminum foil.
- This will allow the heat to rise so that the entire fillet is cooked simultaneously and the fish is moist and tender.
- Set the vegetables on the dish and place the lightly salted fillet on top with the skin side up.
Recipe of Simone Rugiati