ready in: 30 mins
PRODUCTS USED FOR THIS RECIPE
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
- 1.3 lbs chicken breasts (or boneless thighs)
-3 tbsp chestnut honey
-1 tsp curry
-1 tsp cumin
-1 tsp mustard
- Extra virgin olive oil
-abbassate la fiamma e portate a termine la cottura salando leggermente la carne.
-aggiustate di sale e servite
- Place the cumin in a frying pan and toast in order to release the essential oils. Press lightly and place it in a bowl.
- Add the curry powder, lemon juice, honey, mustard and create a marinade. Add the chicken (chopped to your liking) and let it rest for at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat the griddle. Once hot, drain the chicken cuts and cook.
- Lower the heat and finish cooking. Lightly salt the meat.
- Adjust salt and serve.
Recipe of Simone Rugiati