Necci with ricotta
ready in: 10 mins
PRODUCTS USED FOR THIS RECIPE
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
400gr chestnut flour
450 ml water
1 pinch of salt
300gr fresh sheep's ricotta
2 tablespoons cane sugar
1. Pour the chestnut flour into a bowl and add a pinch of salt.
2. Pour the water into the bowl in a drizzle, continuously mixing with a whisk to remove all lumps, to obtain a smooth and consistent cream.
3. When the non-stick pan is hot, on a medium heat, pour one ladle of the batter into the centre of the pan.
4. Tilt the pan to spread the batter evenly, then let the neccio cook until it bubbles and starts to detach. At this stage, flip it over with a spatula and let it brown on the other side as well.
5. Set the cooked necci on a dish.
6. When you have finished making the necci, see to the ricotta: you can use it as it is, without sugaring it, or you can add a spoonful or two of cane sugar. Whip the ricotta and spread it on the necci, then roll them up or fold them into crescents.
7. Serve them with a drizzle of honey.
Recipe of Giulia