Octopus with potatoes
ready in: 60 mins
PRODUCTS USED FOR THIS RECIPE
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
1 thawed octopus
extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
- take the octopus, wash it and put it in the pressure cooker basket with half an onion and a carrot cut in two parts.
- Fill the cooker with water until it is almost level with the octopus, close and cook for 20 minutes from the hiss.
- In another saucepan cook the potatoes in boiling water after washing them well.
- When done, drain the octopus and remove the excess skin. Cut it into small pieces and add it to the cooked potatoes, after peeling and cutting them into small chunks.
- Add the parsley and a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Serve warm.
Recipe of Ilaria Bitetto