Salted Creme caramel
ready in: 30 mins
PRODUCTS USED FOR THIS RECIPE
Accessori pentole a pressione
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE
-6 eggs (4 whole + 2 yolks)
-500 ml milk
-125gr sugar + 200gr for the caramel
-1 sachet vanilla essence or one vanilla pod
-1 lemon zest
- First of all: make the caramel. pour half a glass of water in a saucepan with 200gr. sugar, a pinch of salt and turn on the hob. When the sugar looks nice and brown, your caramel is ready. Pour the caramel in the steaming bowl and let it cool.
- Boil the milk with the vanilla pod, add the lemon zest and let it brew while it cools down.
- Put the sugar in a large bowl, add the eggs and beat them with the sugar as if making an omelette. Add the lukewarm milk, mix well. The mixture must be nice and runny.
- Pour the mixture through a sieve in the steaming bowl with the caramel. Leave two centimetres from the edge and cover the bowl well with the lid: this is to prevent the steam from watering the cream down.
- Pour one ecodose of water in the cooker. add the steaming bowl and cook the crème caramel for 20 minutes from the hiss, then let it cool down, open the cooker and extract the bowl, cover it with the film. Put it in the fridge and let it cool.
- Turn the dessert over on a dish and serve.
Recipe of Simone Rugiati